How To Stop Chronic, Daily Annoying Knee Pain WITHOUT Injections, Painkillers, Or Having To Wear A Support Or Brace…
Get Your Free
Knee Pain Guide
Click Here To Download It >>
Get Your Free Knee Pain Guide
Click Here To Download It >>
If you’re living with bad knees, they’re painful or they ache – it’s very easy to think that it’s “just something that comes with age”, it’s a bit of “wear and tear”, or that it’s nothing and it will go away on its own.
You can’t quite point your finger on why you’re feeling pain in your knees – but it doesn’t seem to be getting any better!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Knee Pain is one of THE most common problems that we see at Form Physio and Rehab.
And when it comes to living with Knee Pain, everybody we see wants to know the answers to these questions:
“Why Is This Happening To Me?”
“Why am I still suffering from knee pain that keeps getting worse after putting up with it for six months – sometimes more?“
Most people think that when they get Knee Pain, it will eventually “ease off” and go away on its own. That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, Knee Pain will be a thing of the past… But then 6 months later you’re still living with the discomfort of Knee Pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our physiotherapy clinic is when people go to their Doctors, and the well-meaning Doctor tells them to “rest”, “try these painkillers” and “come back in 6 weeks if it’s no better” – but then 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the same Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better, only to be given ANOTHER prescription of even stronger pills, and maybe a knee support.
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Maybe you are confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. Maybe you think you have to rest because you’ve been told walking makes knee pain worse, or that you should be doing ‘this exercise’ and ‘that exercise’ to make it better.
It’s very confusing to know exactly what to do – and that’s just to avoid making knee pain worse!
And because of this confusion – this often leads people to procrastinate and put off making a decision about what to do to help fix their Knee Pain. Worse, many people just end up accepting it as “part of life” – as if it’s normal, as if it “has” to be that way.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Knee Pain,
Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be
Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help, all they did was ‘mask’ the pain – and as soon as they wore off Knee Pain stopped you in your tracks again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Knee Pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You seeked help from other Healthcare Professionals or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You’ve tried using things like Knee supports but they’ve done nothing to help make the pain any better
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because you experienced severe pain and swelling in your knees, but it still irritates you daily
7. You tried a few exercises from ‘Youtube’ – but they felt painful when you did them, and did nothing to ease the pain
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with one of our Physios at our clinic to find out what can be done to help you.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you for FREE over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Talk to a Physical Therapist
Click Here >>
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Knee Pain Quickly?”
Well, here are 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people rest for weeks, hoping that the pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or the pain and swelling gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back any time soon
3. Avoid sitting in awkward positions – the truth is, you and I were not designed to sit. When you sit and bend your knees, you’re putting your knees in awkward, un-natural positions – which knees aren’t built to be in for too long. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physio – Physio is proven to help people with Knee pain. In fact at Form Physio and Rehab it is one of the most common issues we see people aged 40+ living with. If your Knee pain is affecting your job, if it stops you from keeping active, or if it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physiotherapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Form Physio and Rehab clinic in Bangkok can help you live with less knee pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our clinics:
Apply for a Free Discovery Session
Click Here >>
Note: At your Discovery Session you’ll meet 1-on-1 with one of our expert Physiotherapists. We’ll assess and help you understand the root cause of your pain. If we’re a good fit, we’ll discuss the best next steps. If we’re not, we’ll do everything we can to direct you towards a solution.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physiotherapist at Form Physio and Rehab Help You Get Rid Of Your Knee Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Back pain once and for all – often inside 30 minutes
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercise that will speed up your recovery
We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are not good for your health long-term
We can help you get through the day without having to rely on wearing a knee support to help ease the pain
We can help you avoid dangerous Knee surgery – and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room…
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that Knee pain has taken from you…
We can help you to finally return to walking up and down the stairs, and getting out and about without dull, aching knee pain stopping you in your tracks
We can give you more confidence doing the workouts you haven’t been able to do!
Basically… the Physiotherapy Team at Form Physio and Rehab can help you get back to living life free from daily, annoying and chronic Knee pain
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our clinic in Bangkok, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
Inquire About Cost & Availability
Click Here >>
Hear from Happy Clients from
Form Physio and Rehab
Please enjoy reading these testimonials from other people just like you who came to see the Physiotherapy Team at Form Physio and Rehab – and left happier and much healthier!
Early 40s, Bangkok, Back Pain
I came here with a severe back injury and was new to physical therapy. The whole journey of healing has been wonderful. The management and the therapists have such deep knowledge of how to help you heal. I felt like they paid more attention to me than any doctor in the USA ever did! They have made my pain almost completely go away and worked on getting me stronger. The online therapy is really wonderful. I was hesitant, but it was much better than expected. My therapist watches me like a hawk and constantly shows how to do movements and adjusts me verbally over the video chat. It really works! I recommend Form Physio whole heartedly.
Early 30s, Bangkok, Knee Pain
I’ve had knee issues for the last 10 years ranging from a meniscus tear and tearing cartilage 3 times - I’ve mostly just lived with it but tried various physios in Bangkok. This is the best physio I’ve been to so far in Thailand. They took the time to assess my body and took the time to see which muscle imbalances were wreaking havoc in my body.On top of that their service is top notch and they check in regularly to make sure you aren’t experiencing pain throughout the week. Their exercise facility is top notch and has a range of equipment. Highly recommend this place for anyone with nagging pain and needs to get their body right
Early 50s, Bangkok, Neck & Shoulder Pain
I researched several places but was convinced to visit Form Physio and Rehab. Khun Rikhi was very helpful welcoming after the first contact I made with them on chat. Without any expectation, I was attended to by Khun Bunthita (Mobile) who detailed a treatment plan for me and much to my surprise, I was relieved almost immediately after that first visit. And even more than this, she also found a long time injury I had with my shoulder which actually was responsible for my neck stiffness in the first place. We agreed to continue my treatment plan during the 3 weeks I will be in Bangkok. After 5 visits, even my shoulder injury from 2 years back is now getting better.
“Fill Out the Form to Get YOUR Special Report With All the Best Ways to End Knee Pain”
(…It’s Currently FREE!)