“How To Get Active And Mobile – Without Taking Painkillers, Surgery AND Without Leaving The Comfort Of Your Home”
If you’re interested in home physical therapy, you’re most likely here because you’re dealing with an injury, stiffness, or an ache that doesn’t seem to be going away on its own.
It can be quite easy to think that it’s nothing, you just slept on it awkwardly, and it will go away on its own. There’s no obvious reason why it happened, but it just won’t go away!
Or that the stiffness you are experiencing is something you must live with because you are aging… and that is just what happens as you get older. Maybe you have done nothing at all to hurt yourself (that you can recall)… but it just isn’t getting any better.
If that sounds like you, you’re not alone. At Form Physio and Rehab, we hear this all the time from people all around Bangkok.
We work with hundreds of active adults with our home physical therapy services who have also tried numerous other treatments before working with us. And when it comes to ending pain and staying active, everyone we see wants to know:
“Why Is This Happening To Me?”
“Why Am I Still Suffering From Pain After Putting Up
With It For So Long?”
Most people think that when they get pain, it’s just going to go away on its own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it will be as if the pain never happened…But then 6 months later, you’re still living with pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario that we see all the time at Form Physio and Rehab is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice. Often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people aged 40+ are suffering from chronic pain.
If you don’t know what you’re doing – your pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Pain,
Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be
Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your pain, and as soon as they wore off, your pain came back.
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
Any Of These Feel Sound Familiar?
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call with one of our physios to find out how we can help you with home physiotherapy.
The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointment with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Inquire About Cost & Availability
Click Here >>
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Pain Quickly?”
Well, here are 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line, they’re still putting up with it, and nothing has changed…or it gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest – ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while,but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions make your muscles stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as possible.
4. Get real Physiotherapy – Don’t let your commute, Bangkok traffic or your busy schedule keep you from getting great care from our specialists. In fact, at Form Physio and Rehab we are doing home physiotherapy for people all around Sukhumvit! All the way from Sathorn all the way to On Nut. Physiotherapy is proven to help people with pain. If your pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Home Physiotherapy Treatment can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Form Physio and Rehab can help you live with less pain, we invite you to start with a risk-free home visit free discovery visit.
Apply for a Free Discovery Session
Click Here >>
Note: This Free Discovery Session is offered to people who are nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
“How Can Choosing Home Physiotherapy with Form Physio and Rehab Help You Get Rid of Your Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your pain once and for all – often inside 30 minutes
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercise that will speed up your recovery
We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are not good for your health long-term
We can help you avoid surgery – and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office or from making repeat visits, only to be given more painkillers!
We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
We can help you do all this at the COMFORT OF YOUR OWN HOME!
Basically, we love to help people get back to living life free from the curse of chronic pain and we love to do this in a way that is extra convenient for you. So that you don’t have to travel around town and so that you don’t have to get stuck in Bangkok traffic. If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have for home physiotherapy, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
Inquire About Cost & Availability
Click Here >>
Hear From Happy Clients Of
Form Physio and Rehab
Please enjoy reading these testimonials from other people just like you who came to see the Physiotherapy Team at Form Physio and Rehab – and left happier and much healthier!
Early 40s, Bangkok, Back Pain
I came here with a severe back injury and was new to physical therapy. The whole journey of healing has been wonderful. The management and the therapists have such deep knowledge of how to help you heal. I felt like they paid more attention to me than any doctor in the USA ever did! They have made my pain almost completely go away and worked on getting me stronger. The online therapy is really wonderful. I was hesitant, but it was much better than expected. My therapist watches me like a hawk and constantly shows how to do movements and adjusts me verbally over the video chat. It really works! I recommend Form Physio whole heartedly.
Early 30s, Bangkok, Knee Pain
I’ve had knee issues for the last 10 years ranging from a meniscus tear and tearing cartilage 3 times - I’ve mostly just lived with it but tried various physios in Bangkok. This is the best physio I’ve been to so far in Thailand. They took the time to assess my body and took the time to see which muscle imbalances were wreaking havoc in my body.On top of that their service is top notch and they check in regularly to make sure you aren’t experiencing pain throughout the week. Their exercise facility is top notch and has a range of equipment. Highly recommend this place for anyone with nagging pain and needs to get their body right
Early 50s, Bangkok, Neck & Shoulder Pain
I researched several places but was convinced to visit Form Physio and Rehab. Khun Rikhi was very helpful welcoming after the first contact I made with them on chat. Without any expectation, I was attended to by Khun Bunthita (Mobile) who detailed a treatment plan for me and much to my surprise, I was relieved almost immediately after that first visit. And even more than this, she also found a long time injury I had with my shoulder which actually was responsible for my neck stiffness in the first place. We agreed to continue my treatment plan during the 3 weeks I will be in Bangkok. After 5 visits, even my shoulder injury from 2 years back is now getting better.