“How To Put An End To Back Pain And Stiffness – Without Taking Painkillers, Injections, And Risking Surgery.”
Get Your Free
Back Pain Guide
Click Here To Download It >>
Get Your Free Back Pain Guide
Click Here To Download It >>
If you have lower back pain, stiffness or an ache – it is very tempting to think that it is not a big deal and that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just “slept awkwardly”, or that it is just a “spasm” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There is no obvious reason why it happen – but it does not seem to be shifting!
If thats’ happening to you, you’re not alone. We hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, Lower Back Pain and Sciatica are the most common problems that we see at Form Physio and Rehab.
So when it comes to suffering from lower back pain, everybody we see wants to know:
“Why Is This Happening To Me?”
“Why Am I Still Suffering From Back Pain After Putting Up With It For Six Months (Or More)?”
Most people think that when they get Back Pain, it’s just going to go away on it’s own.
That they’ll wake up one morning and like “magic”, it will be as if the back pain never happened…But then 6 months later, you’re still living with back pain – often even worse than it was when it came on.
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario that we see all the time at Form Physio and Rehab is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice. Often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another presscription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people aged 40+ are suffering from chronic lower back pain.
Has This Type Of Thing Happened To You?
Why else does back pain last longer than it should do? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There are lots of people out there who are happy to give advice – but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your back pain was caused by doing something – like lifting or sleeping awkwardly – but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture that caused the muscles in your lower back to become weak and the lifting of the awkward sleeping position was just the EFFECT of that.
If you don’t know what you’re doing – back pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Do You Feel That Way Too?
If You’re Currently Living With Back Pain,
Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be
Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets Back Pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals, or a Physio in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your Back Pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your Back Pain was so bad, but all that did was make it feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to a book a call with on of our physios at Form Physio and Rehab to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the things that does!
Click the link below to book a call with us if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complementary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
Talk to a Physical Therapist
Click Here >>
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Back Pain Quickly?”
Well, here are 4 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that Back pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line, they’re still putting up with it, and nothing has changed…or it gets worse.
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your Back pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Physiotherapist will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your back even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting and long periods of rest – ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while,but you struggle because your back feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to Back pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions make your back stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physio – Physio is proven to help people with lower back pain. In fact at Form Physio and Rehab, it is one of the most common injuries we see. If your back pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physio can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physiotherapy team at Form Physio and Rehab can help you live with less Back pain, we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our clinic
Apply for a Free Discovery Session
Click Here >>
Note: This Free Discovery Session is offered to people who are nervous or skeptical about Physical Therapy – unsure of its benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free discovery visit so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
So the next question is:
“How Can Choosing to See a Physiotherapist at Form Physio and Rehab Help You Get Rid Of Your Back Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things our Physiotherapy Team can do for you:
We can quickly take away the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Back pain once and for all – often inside 30 minutes
Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful nights sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercise that will speed up your recovery
We can help you put an end to taking all of those painkillers that are not good for your health long-term
We can help you avoid dangerous spinal surgery – and painful injections
We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s office or from making repeat visits, only to be given more painkillers!
We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that back pain has stolen from you
We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position hat feels right
We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your back feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give-away”…
Basically, we love to help people get back to living life free from the curse of chronic pain.
If you want to know what it costs – and what availability we have at our clinic in Bangkok, then please just click the button below and complete the short form:
Inquire About Cost & Availability
Click Here >>
Hear From Happy Clients Of
Form Physio and Rehab
Please enjoy reading these testimonials from other people just like you who came to see the Physiotherapy Team at Form Physio and Rehab – and left happier and much healthier!
Early 40s, Bangkok, Back Pain
I came here with a severe back injury and was new to physical therapy. The whole journey of healing has been wonderful. The management and the therapists have such deep knowledge of how to help you heal. I felt like they paid more attention to me than any doctor in the USA ever did! They have made my pain almost completely go away and worked on getting me stronger. The online therapy is really wonderful. I was hesitant, but it was much better than expected. My therapist watches me like a hawk and constantly shows how to do movements and adjusts me verbally over the video chat. It really works! I recommend Form Physio whole heartedly.
Early 30s, Bangkok, Knee Pain
I’ve had knee issues for the last 10 years ranging from a meniscus tear and tearing cartilage 3 times - I’ve mostly just lived with it but tried various physios in Bangkok. This is the best physio I’ve been to so far in Thailand. They took the time to assess my body and took the time to see which muscle imbalances were wreaking havoc in my body.On top of that their service is top notch and they check in regularly to make sure you aren’t experiencing pain throughout the week. Their exercise facility is top notch and has a range of equipment. Highly recommend this place for anyone with nagging pain and needs to get their body right
Early 50s, Bangkok, Neck & Shoulder Pain
I researched several places but was convinced to visit Form Physio and Rehab. Khun Rikhi was very helpful welcoming after the first contact I made with them on chat. Without any expectation, I was attended to by Khun Bunthita (Mobile) who detailed a treatment plan for me and much to my surprise, I was relieved almost immediately after that first visit. And even more than this, she also found a long time injury I had with my shoulder which actually was responsible for my neck stiffness in the first place. We agreed to continue my treatment plan during the 3 weeks I will be in Bangkok. After 5 visits, even my shoulder injury from 2 years back is now getting better.
“Fill Out the Form to Get YOUR Special Report With All the Best Ways to End Back Pain”
(…It’s Currently FREE!)